Sunday, June 24, 2012

Very vocal

    Amelia the cat is very, very, very vocal, even verbal. It's the other reason I think she's a Norwegian forest cat (besides that she looks like one), as it's a characteristic of the breed. (That and cross-country skiing.) She says words, even if they don't make sense, including English words like "hello" and "no" even if they aren't in the appropriate situations.
    I just agree with whatever she says. This is always my approach with females of my own species, so I figure I may as well try it with those from another one. I just hope that I'm not agreeing with anything too horrible, like "All humans must die" or "When my relatives from the Planet Where Cats Evolved Opposable Thumbs get here, you monkey-people will crawl!" I don't think so, though. She's a sweetie-sweetie-sweet-sweet with a very nice demeanor. Most of the time. But I'll play with string with her every day just to stay on her good side. Just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment