Thursday, January 22, 2015

A little reluctant

    I'm still somewhat disinclined to go out to shows or gigs by friends (also shows, I suppose) for fear of having to answer what's been happening type questions. I don't mind per se, of course; I just don't like making people feel uncomfortable. I guess I could go get a black armband as a sort of tipoff, but I'm not sure anybody has used those in fifty or a hundred years. Black rose, while very styling, might give the wrong idea, or none at all.
    I guess I'll get back in the swing gradually. I am glad to say that my health has more or less swung all the way back. Most of the things wrong with me were probably greatly worsened by infinite stress; a lot of stuff like my mysteriously pins and needly ankles has just gone away entirely. I'm still a few years overdue for a checkup (as is the senior kitty), but I suspect we'll survive a little longer.
    Speaking of the evil poltergeists with whom I share my life, one gifted me with a dead mouse by the front gate, while the other gave me a hairball on the carpet. Can't help but remember that I didn't actually volunteer to take in either of these rotten, stinky little weasels. Lucky for them that they're cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment