Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Oh my

    I complain so much about the cold (even though it isn't very cold here) and the grey and the rain that it seems worthwhile to proclaim it when it's as beautiful as it is now. I took my walk early, just circling about in the neighborhood when it was still cold, windy and overcast, and now I feel like an idiot because it's just perfectly, scintillatingly beautiful outside. Time to take another walk! Although I always say that I hate winter, it's just the cold part that I don't like. I love a bare tree, though bare trees plural tend to make me think of death. And I love the crazy beautiful blue skies, and their reflection on the water. So except for the cold, I love winter. If I could just learn to dress properly, I could fairly drop the "except for the cold" part.
    I spent forty minutes on the phone with a lawyer getting very good advice that is going to be a pain in the butt to implement. But not doing so would be so much worse, something I wouldn't have known if I hadn't talked to her, so I don't count the time or the money in any way wasted.

2 comments:

  1. Are you implying that communicating with me is a waste of time and money?

    ReplyDelete