Thursday, January 15, 2015

Continuing sleepy

    I guess I can check back to previous Januarys (Januaries?) of this blog, but I don't recall being this exhausted all the time. I suppose it's mostly the bad shock of Dad's death coupled with the all-night vigil in the ICU and this stupid neverending URI (since "cold" would be ambiguous; then again, I might be talking about the University of Rhode Island. English is just all ambiguous, no?) Regardless, I sleep all night, then nap much of the day in the comfy chair. Still, my cough seems to be getting oh so slowly better and I seem to be getting a little bit more functional every day. And though it's expected to remain cold, the clouds are supposed to blow away for at least one day tomorrow, which would be a big improvement. This is what I think of when I think of December in South Carolina (cloudy, rainy, cold); that it's crossed me up by doing it in January, too, is maybe not a surprise, but a slight disappointment.
    It may be necessary to put this blog to bed, because although there's a lot of stuff going on, very little of it is appropriate for public discussion. Then again, I've had lots and lots of that for years and somehow managed to blither my way through. So if you hear a lot about hiking trails and the weather, don't be too surprised. That probably isn't all that's happening; if I could say more, I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment