Monday, March 19, 2012

My cutest time of the week

    Because I like breathing, I vacuum twice a week. Otherwise, even apart from my kitty allergy, the sheer volume of cat hair is just overwhelming. Amelia the cat is not a fan. I keep hearing about YouTube videos of riding the Roomba or Zoomba or whatever it is. They must be pretty quiet vacuums or pretty deaf cats. Amelia just runs and hides.
    This place has two rooms, more or less (one gigantic room partitioned by a double fireplace, to be exact). I always start with the back room and then go to the front. Amelia knows to go hide when I start moving the furniture. When I finish the back room and move to the front, I see a little kitty face on the other side of the double fireplace, as she creeps to her second hiding place, the fireplace, in fact. It helps that she's very cute anyway of course, but it always hits me as flat adorable. Some day I'll get her her Roomba, and she can ride instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment