Friday, March 16, 2012

Pie nation

    Out on Bluff Road this morning, on my way back from Congaree National Park, I saw a tractor-trailer up ahead the back doors of which advertised Pie Nation. When I caught up and passed it, I learned that one of the doors must have been replaced at some point. The rest of the trailer declared itself to belong to Pierce National, apparently a trucking firm from Alabama. I much preferred the shorter version.
    Dialysis didn't go well yesterday, either, as it took forever to get his arm to stop bleeding. However, unlike the other facility, these guys actually listen. So they're cutting down the Heparin (which I'm pretty sure is also rat poison) they give him. And they may also cut back his aspirin dosage, as that's the only other blood thinner that he's on. So hopefully things improve from this point on.

No comments:

Post a Comment