Monday, March 5, 2012

Seeing red

    Back in the day, when I was in another living situation but with the same cat, I slept under a red comforter and said kitty tended to pounce on my foot much oftener than I like. Fast forward to a few weeks ago when I brought the comforter out of exile and started sleeping under it again. And the kitty started pouncing my foot again. Since kitties are colorblind, it couldn't be the redness. Though since the blanket I had on top in the interim was white; I guess even a colorblind creature would perceive a difference between red and white. Or maybe she's just more rowdy because it's warmer. When it gets warmer still momentarily, the comforter will go away again and it will become a moot point. Unless she keeps pouncing my foot of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment