Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Backwards

    At Canal Park today, a couple was walking backwards at speed for no apparent reason. Then when I got back near the park entrance, one of the rangers was driving the maintenance cart backwards. I decided not to tell him why this was so funny, but did perceive an emerging theme.
    That's all, really, but it was pretty funny at the time. This being the Internet, I looked it up; it seems that walking backwards for exercise was a hot topic all over a year or two ago. If I were sufficiently coordinated, I would definitely try it.
    Readers are excused from my dream diary for the day. Dreams for the last two nights were most bizarre, but I remember little from them. All I do remember is that last night's dreams were so odd that when I woke up, I was most reluctant to go back to sleep. Not that they were scary nightmares; it seems that I'm more leery of being puzzled than of being scared. The only thing I remember for sure is that I was living in a mansion both nights. I was fairly puzzled about that, too.

Edit: I didn't miss this day either; when I published (actually yesterday), this stayed a Draft. Not my fault!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment