Thursday, December 26, 2013

Casio, baby

    I got a new toy for Christmas, a peachy keen Casio, with stand. So I won't be posting anything bitter and remorseful today. Much. We're having fun trying to figure out chords, or maybe the Casio is. The instructions are lengthy but not clear. Still, I dig just noodling around. It has 400 pre-programmed voices, all of which are very cool, even the ones that don't sound all that much like the instruments that they're emulating. Amelia hasn't decided it's her enemy yet, another big plus. Were it to fall, I don't think it would hurt her or her it, another other big plus. Big win on the gift front for brother Malcolm, who also gave me a doohickey that lets me listen to my iPod on the car radio. Kudos!
    So bitter recriminations will wait for tomorrow. No complaints, I trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment