Monday, December 23, 2013

Technical difficulties

    As I've mentioned, my smart phone isn't very. It seems that using it to run my Internet through isn't the sharpest idea. When I get a call, the Internet hot spot stops working, or coincidentally the entire Internet chooses that moment to stop working. Calling out leads to similar results.
    This morning, I got a call. As it turned out, it was a wrong number. I had the laptop running the Internet via the phone's hot spot. When I went to answer the call, the phone crashed and restarted. As I say, it was a wrong number. (Later I called the number and asked and he said it was.) However, if it had been an important call and this had happened, I would have been apoplectic. So it may be time to make the break from T-Mobile and Windows Phone and find a better carrier and or phone. This is one of those times where it was nothing, but it could have been serious. It may be time to go.
    Definitely not serious is all that I remember from my dreams last night. There I had lost my two front teeth. At one time, this would have been a pretty upsetting dream. This time, I was tickled, if anything, and made a note to see the dentist about getting them replaced. Cool as a cucumber in my sleep, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment