Sunday, December 15, 2013

Deep fried umbrella

    Last night, I dreamed I was playing a game. I leapt into the future, which was not at first very interesting. I looked into a bunch of rooms that proved to be empty. Then I met a person who needed me to bring back an item he'd had stolen. It was a sort of club that looked like a furled umbrella, deep-fried. And it had been stolen by Mel Gibson's girlfriend.
    I returned to the present. Because of my impressive network of contacts, I was able to track down Mel Gibson easily. But it turned out that it was his ex-girlfriend who had stolen the deep-fried umbrella. She also had Mel in hiding, with his present girlfriend. I reached her by phone, though, and tried to ask if she would talk to Mel. I kept getting silence in response, but eventually gave the phone to Mel and they made up. Also the deep-fried umbrella magically appeared at this point, although of course that could mean that it was Mel's present girlfriend who had actually stolen it.
    I took the deep-fried umbrella back to the future. The man was very glad to see it again. I got no reading about how he felt about Mel being able to emerge from hiding, but I'm feeling pretty ambivalent about it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment