Friday, November 28, 2014

College gets easy

    I've mentioned and others have mentioned the often-seen dream where you're back in college and it's finals time and you completely forgot to drop a class that you never attended and OMG! And I've noted that recently my college-type dreams have gotten a lot more warm and friendly. Last night's entered a new realm, however. I was getting a little stressed about my classes and somebody (official) told me that it was no problem, all I had to do was keep a count of how much time I spent in the library. A few hours per day would be enough to ensure good grades, regardless of my actual class performance or grasp of the material.
    Now things in real life are getting pretty damn bad when your stress dreams are taking a stand and trying to help you chill out. I admit that I was rather delighted. Also I was in school with a lot of my Facebook friends (a lot of whom of course were people I was really in school with decades back) which was also fun.
    The family got together at Pizzeria Uno for a late lunch, early dinner. Grand-niece Mia had had enormous fun at EdVenture children's museum, so she was quite well-behaved and even smiled for a picture. (The other 95 or so pictures were also cute.) A lovely time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment