Sunday, November 30, 2014

New dimensions in odd dreams

    Or directions, perhaps. Well in real life I was horizontal at the time, so maybe that affected it, but in the dream I was horizontal too, but more like quadrupedal. I've been hanging out with kitties too long I guess. My friend Robert had phoned me, but I received it on a gigantic unit built into the wall, like a combination computer/TV/phone, which as I say I was stretched out to. I couldn't quite reach it though. What he was sending me was a program that allowed me to scream out all my stresses and anxieties. Although I couldn't reach it, I gave it a pretty good shot, quadrupedally or not.
    The rest of the night I kept dreaming I was getting phone calls as in hearing the ring. This may be a shortcoming of a) listening to old-time radio shows that might feature ringing phones and b) choosing an old-time phone sound for my cell phone ring tone. Calls in the middle of the night are never good news, so I wasn't the least bit bothered, just relieved that there were no real calls and thus no real bad news.
    Margaret hit her leg with her cane, causing a painful bruise, so she isn't up to visiting Dad today. I may or may not go just to show the flag and make sure he has his football game on. I now remember that there was additional craziness yesterday that I left out of the craziness post. That was high levels of potty-mouth behavior on Dad's hall. Not us, for a change! There must have been something in the water yesterday. Or tryptophan flashbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment