Saturday, November 22, 2014

Must be the comfort zone

    I got nothing, I'll admit it. However, I have been puzzled the last couple of days by wondrous weather that feels a lot different. Fifty degrees felt cold to very cold two days ago. Sixty degrees felt warm yesterday, but today feels cold. On the one hand, that must mean it's right around the human comfort zone. On the other, simpler explanations are also at hand. Two days ago it was windy, while yesterday was sunny. Today is sunny, too, but I didn't take my walk until the sun was coming down and I had to pass through a lot of shadows.
    Similarly odd is moving from environment to environment this time of year. The house is basically cold and dank. Outside is pleasant (daytime) or chilly (nighttime). The car is cold until I get going, and then because it's basically a greenhouse on wheels, it's too hot. Can't win, can you? Sorry about another content-free blog entry, but you were warned. Hey, no bad news from Dadville, so at least there's that! Due to the last home college football game, I couldn't visit him today either, but I'll be back on the job tomorrow. Sister is coming down early for Thanksgiving, so that'll be fun, too. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment