Wednesday, November 19, 2014

If I don't walk, I forget to write

    That's it. That's the whole blog entry. Thanks for stopping in.
    No, but it's true. I habitually put off writing until I've taken my walk, in hopes that it might provide ideas, clear my mind or at least give me something to complain about. With this very cold weather, my desire to go out walking does not match that of my young cat Harry. (He has a much nicer fur coat, after all.) Today I went to both Walmart and Lowe's and to get a simple floor lamp, a light bulb and a filter for a replacement humidifier, I must have walked a couple of miles. I decided that that was enough walking for anybody. More to the point, I had to make supper, which took a while.
    William and I brought Dad a new lamp to make his room brighter, but we missed getting to visit by 10 or 20 minutes. As it's dialysis day, this wasn't a surprise. His missing phone had been found and he has a loaner TV now, so all is about as well as it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment