Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Feets finally doing their stuff

    I mentioned at the time getting Superfeet insoles ($50) instead of new hiking boots (c. $150). I have been unclear ever since as to how brilliant an idea this was or wasn't. They seem like really good insoles, but I spend nearly every night with odd pins and needles sensations in my lower legs, especially the left one. I am a boy who has had entirely too many odd pins and needles sensations already due to decades of B12 shortages, so I haven't really enjoyed their resumption.
    However, it seems like it's more a hit-a-nerve kind of thing rather than a throwback to gluten-eating days. We find again that Johnny does not in fact know how to tie his shoes. ("Again?!" Again.) When I keep them slightly looser, whatever nerve was being hit is hit no longer, so I'm finally starting to feel normal(ly?) again in the pedal areas. Should still probably get new boots, though.
    By the way, there was an election yesterday. I'm still open to brilliant suggestions for emigration destinations. Slightly more so since yesterday. AmeriKocha is no place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment