Monday, March 2, 2015

Blip

    If I'm going to complain about the bad weather, I guess I can brag about the good weather. Today was a blip in the midst of the odd non-South-Carolina-like winter weather. It got over 70 today and was mostly lovely. Tomorrow, I am assured that it will revert to being cold and rainy again.
    I'm fully aware that within a week or so I'll be complaining about the heat. Or at least the "Ah! This again" phenomenon of today, where the apartment is cold, the car is hot, and outside is nice. Maybe I'll just go sleep in the park!
    In general, everything is great again, except that I'm still totally intimidated by the forms I have to fill out to separate money from investment companies. Mostly I just don't want to make a mistake, particularly when they ask me about accounting methods. I'm thinking of just putting, "The one that leaves me with the most money, what do you think?" Hey, maybe it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment