Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Problem? Solution!

    I don't want to admit this. I don't. The thing I was stressing out about and procrastinating about was not the difficulty or size of the task. It was ink. I had all these complicated forms that I had no idea how to fill out, true. But I also had a lot of very, very nice people whom I could call and ask how to fill them out. However, the forms have to be filled out in blue or black ink. My handwriting is iffy at the best of times, and my dictation skills are minimal. So I just couldn't figure out a solution.
    Do you know that they have these things called Post-its? They're just amazing! I wonder when somebody came up with them! Yes, yes, perhaps I'm being a tad sarcastic about my own dumbbuttedness, but still. Anyway, through the simple means of putting a Post-it everywhere I have a question, I solved the pen and ink problem forthwith. And progress is again being made. Now does anybody know when Dad's estate was created? Date of the will or date of death? I'm still a master at coming up with dumb questions though!

No comments:

Post a Comment