Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Do you have the key?

    Dreams last night were mainly the usual things like being in frustrating situations in a place vaguely like my dad's house, but then things got creepy. Well, odd or frustrating things. For some reason, there was a water cooler (or whatever those Deer Park water dispensers are called) in the bathroom; for some other reason, I was pleased by this. Then there was some business with a remote control. It had a battery, but then there was further wiring inside that needed to be connected. In other words, a problem that never happens with a device that I barely use in real life.
    Then the doorbell rang. The person at the door was facing away from me. He or she had very long hair and was in a witch's outfit, more or less. Turning towards me slowly, he or she said, "Do you have the key?" He or she had enough hair that features did not identify as male or female, nor was the voice much help. In the light of day, I don't guess it sounds very creepy, but it was a bit to my sleeping mind. I think I'll just sleep all night in my comfy chair. I never seem to have any dreams there. Only problem is that the cats think that there's only room for one of them. (There's plenty of room for two, but they don't get along so well.)

2 comments: