Monday, March 9, 2015

Pay your attorneys

    Since I finally have bank accounts both for the estate and for the trust (if you don't know the difference, just don't ask) and what's more, there's money in them (!), I could finally pay (as the radio guys say) some bills, including those from my lawyers. It was an oddly liberating experience. As peeved as I am to be paying for every single em effing email exchange, I feel a lot more in control. I would guess that this is simply because I AM paying these guys, and so feel less halting and more in charge. Either that or the space aliens' enfeeblement ray wore off. I mean, you never can tell.
    So I spent the morning knocking nearly everything off of my things to do list. While the enfeeblement ray has not switched on again, the WHERE THE HELL IS THAT FEDEX TRUCK?!!! ray certainly have, so I may hold off on making any further important phone calls to avoid answering every question with "WHAT?!!!" FedEx asserts that they have returned to normal service, but can't quite bring themselves to say when my package is coming, though it supposedly has been on the truck since 8 this morning. WHAT?!!! indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment