Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Book of face

    Facebook lately won't let me post links as replies, particularly links to this here blog. I can't imagine that anyone would be reporting it as spamming. Not that everybody has to love seeing links to my blog, but I can't imagine anyone caring enough to bother reporting it. I have to assume that it's a Facebook policy, and I'm getting pretty fed up.
    Thus there's a pretty high probability that I'll be moving over to Orkut, the Google-owned social networking site, which I reckon would be more friendly to (Google-owned) Blogger and (Google-owned) YouTube. I'm sure the wailing and gnashing of teeth over at Facebook will be pretty limited.

5 comments:

  1. Orkut-you made that up-right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so soon you are to be very big in Brazil and India!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these made up words they use for me to prove I'm really "Anonymous". Last one was "exhotio". Strangely enough on TV they were talking about Britney Spears. Let be be finale of seem, sez I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very little known social networking outfit, which is strange as everybody knows Blogger, YouTube and Gmail.
    I'm already big in Iran for some strange reason. Go figure.
    Is that ex-hoti-O?

    ReplyDelete