Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Zombie pickup lines

Is that a brain in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
I love Gilmore Girls, too! I was so bummed when it was canceled. Hey, I have all the episodes on DVD! Maybe you can come over to my place and we can watch some and then I'll EAT YOUR BRAIN
I'm not like the other guys. I only love you for your BRAIN!
You're a Taurus? I'm a Scorpio! I think we really have compatible BRAINS!
(I don't think I'm going to admit at this time that I've been working on this bit for 3 or 4 years. What?! There's only so many of these you can come up, inasmuch as the punchline, uh, punch word is always the same. Now to put them in sonnet form!)

3 comments:

  1. This is the stuff that will make you an internet phenomenon. Mine those gold nuggets, baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too until I googled "zombie pickup lines." I'm a little late to the prom, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Is that a chunk of rotting flesh, or are you just happy to see me?"
    "I love you for your brain!"
    "You're not fat....you're just swollen from all the decomposition!!....Wanna dance?"
    "Would you like a drink? I'm having a 'stiff' one."
    You're a little late to the zombie prom, but most of the competition is lousy. Just remember, lot's of dudes wrote plays, but then came Shakespeare!!

    ReplyDelete