Sunday, February 26, 2012

Don't cuss over unspilt orange juice

    This morning at breakfast, I was moving the single-serve blender's cup, filled with orange/banana uh, beverage (puree with water added) and nearly tipped it over twice. But I didn't tip it over; nothing bad happened at all. Still, I had to let a cussword out. It's a commentary on long-term stress, I suppose. Then again, it would have felt fairly silly taking a victory lap for not spilling orange juice. Then again again, the way things have been going, I need to celebrate any victory I can find.
    Amityville update: I sprayed hell out of all the windows. Flies are fewer in number and considerably slower moving, but still coming. I also sprayed the floor lamp, fritzing it out. Hell, even I thought it was funny. For the record, three-way compact fluorescent bulbs cost twice as much as the lamps they go into. They do last longer, if you can resist the temptation to spritz them with bug spray. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment