Saturday, February 18, 2012

Misunderstanding (straightened out)

    So we were mistaken thinking that my sister had offered to pay for my dad's ride service to and from dialysis. (She was offering to pay for a ride service if he and Margaret wanted to go out occasionally.) However, she was able to persuade him that he did need a ride service, and that he could afford to pay for it, so the result is the same. However, for at least a while I think the job will fall to William and me because...
    He asked Margaret if he could move in with her next weekend, and she accepted. I don't know what the Rice Estate staff will say about that, but I guess we'll see. We'll have to get his dialysis facility changed to somewhere more convenient. Then we'll think about the ride service.

No comments:

Post a Comment