Monday, February 20, 2012

Dorm dreams

    I only stayed in one dorm at Penn. It was not the most prestigious location on campus, being out at the very edge. I mainly remember liking the people, and that the radiator heat was usually MUCH much too hot.
    Last night, I had a dream about it. Sort of. There was some kind of business about trying to do laundry in a toilet. And everybody got pissed at me for clogging it since apparently it was the only toilet in the building.
    Then an insanely beautiful amalgam of two women I know in real life but not too well led me to a room in the dorm that I had never seen before. It was gigantic, magnificently appointed in deep reds, and full to bursting with beds. Anybody who knows me or dreams knows that the insanely beautiful woman disappeared at this point. But I wasn't too disappointed; mainly I was stunned that I had never known that this great room was in the dorm I had lived in for a year and a half. Silly, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment