Friday, February 24, 2012

Objects in mirror are filthier than they appear

    Yesterday, my sideview mirrors were totally fogged up, so I tried to wipe off the driver's side one. Turned out that it was not only fogged up, but also completely filthy. Soooo that move didn't work out quite as well as I expected. I eventually got it cleaned up enough that I could more or less see. I cleaned both of them properly when I got home. As ever, I realize that this isn't earth-shattering news. But the essence of humor is surprise, and I was certainly surprised. Tip: Clean your sideview mirrors every once and a while!:)
    Today will be the first experience of taking Dad to dialysis and picking him up in the rain. I am keenly looking forward to the weather forecast turning out to be wrong. As it nearly always is, these days, the chances are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment