Friday, May 31, 2013

...and are psychotics

    There's so little going on in my life that I guess I've blogged about everything that's actually happened and considerable numbers of items that didn't happen but were instead just observations. So when I turned right onto a street and a motorist less than a block away (but more than say 100 feet) objected so vociferously as to pass me, stop, and come back and yell at me, I blogged about that. When stop signs started having "Cross traffic does not stop" signs added to them, I blogged about that. And now the intersection where that particular mental case took issue with my driving has had such a sign added to its stop sign. I think I'll write the city and highway department and suggest that in this case, the sign should read: "Cross traffic does not stop, and are psychotics." No doubt nobody will think it's funny but me, but I really, really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment