Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Living with wolves family brunch

    This isn't any kind of blog entry, but the alternative would be making fun of the Field Museum on Facebook, and I have great admiration for them and wouldn't want to do that. It isn't like untold numbers of people would see what I posted on FB, but the probability is that less still will see this, and most of them will be friends of mine who can tell that I'm just kidding.
    The subject line above is the name of an event (or at least the name of the Facebook event) which the Field Museum posted yesterday. (Why am I following a museum that's located in Chicago? It's a really good museum and I really dig natural history!) I was boundlessly amused by it and wanted to share it to my FB wall, but as I say thought that this might be a little mean.
    Reminds me of the old vampire joke about "having you for dinner." Or somewhat similarly, a local Pizza Hut had on its marquee sign for a little while:

$19.99 Family Feast
Now Hiring

    I almost went in for an application.

Edit: That's
$19.99 Family Feeding Frenzy
Now Hiring

See? Much scarier!

No comments:

Post a Comment