Monday, May 27, 2013

Ow!

    Don't read this one! Go away! You don't want to see this, believe me! Oh, you're female? Well maybe you'll get a kick out of it.
    Yesterday, I was driving along the road, minding my own business, when I noticed that the Hummer H3 ahead of me had a most arresting image covering the rear windshield. There was a hockey stick at the top and one at the bottom; in between read in huge letters: COCK HOCKEY. All I could think was Ouch, and driving got a lot more difficult when my knees involuntarily clapped together.
    The sticks looked like field hockey sticks rather than ice hockey ones, so I thought that USC had a field hockey team and that they were uncommonly hard-nosed. (Shoulda known though that not many women voluntarily drive a vehicle called a Hummer, I guess.) Googling "Cock Hockey," which I do not recommend (although if you do it now, you'll see this blog entry; Mom would have been so proud) eventually revealed that what Downtown U. has is a men's ice hockey team, and this is their proud slogan. I swear I am not making this up, no matter how much I might wish I were. Ow!

No comments:

Post a Comment