Thursday, July 18, 2013

TMI: Cat edition

    You were warned! But it isn't too bad, I swear. You can still bail out though; I won't be hurt or anything.
    Don't you hate it when you have a great anecdote and it's too gross to share? In this case it's also too short for blogging and perfect for Facebook or Twitter (although I do not as yet tweet), but is definitely too gross for either. But I swear, it isn't all that bad! But you can still bail!
    OK, all it is is that my small companion sometimes has trouble with constipation. Possibly relatedly, she also has trouble with cling-ons. To get them off, she will scoot her butt along the carpet. This is probably the grossest part of the story, actually, and is also why her name is sometimes Scooter. Because I'm not very interested in having kitty poop either on my carpet or my bed, I come after her with a piece of toilet paper and try to pull the poo off.
    She wants no part of this and runs away and/or hides. The funny anecdote part of all this rigmarole is that she went and hid under the bed such that her head was under the blanket (as toddlers will cover their eyes and say, "You can't see me!") and her butt sticking out. I'm afraid that I was laughing too hard to take advantage of the situation (I got her later when she was at the food bowl, distracted by eating) but it made my day. OK, I'll try to make that the last defecation anecdote for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment