Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Un-ouch

    I am thrilled to report that my back has decided for reasons of its own to quit hurting. I would be even more thrilled if I had any idea what those reasons were. For instance, if the improvement were due to me buying new boots, that would be very cool. But unfortunately for that idea and fortunately otherwise, my back got better before I bought the boots.
    I have often thought that my back pain might be psychosomatic, associated with stuff that I'm afraid to do or afraid that I might not be able to do. If that is the case, well, apparently I'm not afraid anymore.
    More reasonably, it might easily be at least partially a result of stress. I am somewhat less stressed out than I have been in recent months, so maybe that's all that's allowing the improvement. But hell, while it would be nice to know the whys and wherefores so I might know what to do next time around, I'm very, very happy to be damned nearly pain-free for a change. So once again, yaaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment