Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Oh, it's a WINDOWS Phone!

    So I went to the T-Mobile store and bought a micro SD card, giving the phone another 4 gigs of storage space. However, this didn't affect anything particularly. New photos and video will go to the SD card, so things won't get worse, but the operating system is as jammed up as before. One thing I had noticed was that although I could choose to delete my 1.2 G of temporary files, after a minute or so, there they would be again. This is still the case. Either they're all in use or the phone is too full to be able to dispose of that size block of files.
    The gent from T-Mobile suggested a free task manager app, which was a pretty good suggestion. He agreed with me that there doesn't seem to be any way on a Windows Phone to manage files or apps. Unfortunately, when I went to the app store later to check out the task managers, free or otherwise, it turned out that they were all just to-do lists. When I tried searching "app manager" or "file manager," all the apps had horrible reviews.
    Came the dawn! It's a WINDOWS Phone! I'm supposed to hook it to the laptop and mess with the files using Windows! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Rocket scientist I am! I would be really embarrassed except for the fact that the professional didn't think of it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment