Saturday, February 8, 2014

Some improvement

    Sorry, I'm a bit distracted because I just found out about a huge rubber fire in Savannah, one of my favorite cities. It's contained to one warehouse, so nobody is in particular danger of the fire spreading, but the smoke looks apocalyptic. Hopefully they get it put out sooner rather than later.
    In more local news, the weather has been glorious today, which helps. My dad still needs to rest after distressingly short walks, but not for as long. In general, he seems to be doing much better. Also, he wears the fleece vest I bought for him to dialysis every time (and possibly the rest of the time); I assume it's helping him feel warmer.
    My allergy or chest cold or whatever problems have also improved. I feel pretty nearly back to normal, including only normal levels of desire to trade the small cat (to whom I've always been allergic) to the gypsies. Better weather also has me more cheerful, mostly. Just got to get down to Savannah and put that fire out!

No comments:

Post a Comment