Monday, June 9, 2014

Alien outside kitty upshot

    Yesterday, I got home from supper and the small outside kitty, missing these past few weeks, was there to welcome me again! Bu-ut... he had a collar! So I guess I don't get to adopt him after all, seeing how he's adopted already. And I wouldn't feel right feeding him, since that could be construed by the owners as a further attempt to adopt him. But I did visit with him and make Amelia right jealous. He continues to be a trilling sweetie, and a cutie as leopards go, and still seems to like me even without getting fed by me. I'm just glad that he's alive, well and has a home, and hope they take care of him.
    Perhaps relatedly, I dreamed last night of Amelia the cat turning into a person. I don't recall her being a jealous person, mind you, but still.
    Civilization IV is still big fun, but I do find myself noticing the tedium of long games. Weaning from it is a real possibility. (Or, "I can quit any time I want!")

No comments:

Post a Comment