Thursday, June 5, 2014

Further brilliancy

    ...he said sarcastically. I've been vacuuming semi-weekly for years now to cut down on the kitty hair to oxygen levels, at least that is my hope. Today I had a brilliant insight. Those ceiling fans that go 'round and 'round almost year 'round; they pick up a fair bit of kitty hair. So instead of vacuuming the carpet today, I vacuumed the ceiling fan blades. In further further brilliancy, I found that it's a good idea to use your attachments more than every several years, because I forgot how.
    Oh sorry. I've totally forgotten how to construct an essay, or at least how to state my problem. My problem is that in spite of all this vacuuming, my right eye tends to blow up every evening. Why only my right eye is allergic to the cat, I don't know, but it's a crappy eye anyway. The fact that this nearly always happens when I'm lying in bed, underneath the ceiling fan led to the train of thought... that you can probably guess.
    Anyway, I'm hopeful that cleaning the fan blades helps, and I didn't quite set the bed on fire by putting the vacuum on it instead of using the correct attachment. But that would have been pretty funny, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment