Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Emergency

    So I'm waiting for Dad to come out of dialysis when I get a call from his sweetheart Margaret's daughter Bunny. Margaret had been feeling poorly and Bunny took her to the doctor who sent her straight on to the emergency room. He thought she might have an intestinal blockage. I called later to check up and they were waiting for another doctor to arrive. He would order a CAT scan, Bunny thought. The fact that nothing is happening fast suggests that this isn't an EMERGENCY emergency, but more a medical problem that required the facilities at a major hospital. I and we are certainly hoping it's nothing very serious and will be resolved quickly. But you can understand why I'm not too inclined to wax wittily at the moment. We would be grateful for your very best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment