Thursday, July 24, 2014

Flavored by envy

    Amelia and Harry eat each other's food. All the time. This amuses me boundlessly, since it's exactly the same food. Except... OK, I'll admit to foolishness, maybe, but I meant well. Somebody on an online forum was shocked that I didn't change Amelia's food and water every day. (I just topped off both.) So for years now, I've been changing her water morning and night and changing her food (and washing the bowl) twice a week. I threw the food in the garbage since tossing it in the yard for feral kitties would more likely just create giant mutant ants.
    When Harry turned up, I just gave it to him instead. Hell, he'll eat anything! So the other day, I put Amelia's cast-off food in Harry's bowl, washed her bowl and gave her new food. So she of course went and ate her cast-off food from Harry's bowl. I tell you, my kitty's a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment