Friday, July 11, 2014

Pssst! I think you're being followed

    I didn't do it. I did NOT do it. But I wanted to. There was a lady in Trader Joe's with a baby in a sack on her back. A conspicuously cute baby at that, and facing forward. I wanted to lean up to her and say, "Psst! I think you're being followed." And if she had been a particularly laughy happy mother, I might have overcome my normal shyness and done so. But she looked like she was going to belt the first person who made a joke about her papoose so I did not do it. I didn't. Still sort of wish I had, though.
    For all those people who can't get enough of Civilization IV updates, it appears that it isn't the fast worker who makes India win, but another attribute. Each leader gets two special attributes and Gandhi and Asoka share one: the Organized one, I think. Fast workers just move fast; they work no faster than other ones except that they start quicker thanks to the fast moving. When I'm not in Crazy Cat Man mode, I will endeavor to edit the earlier post.

No comments:

Post a Comment