Friday, July 18, 2014

Good advices

    My advice from official (or anyway professional) sources on how to capture Harry the cat were the following: 1) Trap him somehow (you know, I figured that part out for myself) and 2) don't feed him, and then put tasty tuna in the cat carrier. The latter seems mean and also like the start of Calvin and Hobbes. Hey! I like it then!
    Really, I'm just hitting a lot of bad luck. On the days when I could take him to the vet, I get a conflict over and over again. Today, the HVAC guy is coming. Eventually. They'll call. Monday, Dad has an appointment. At dawn. I did find out that the no-kill shelter where Alice got Amelia long ago has vet services Friday and Saturday, but of course the Saturday hours conflict with dialysis. Friday afternoon hours would be great... if the HVAC guy would get here. Grrrrr.
    I was up before dawn this morning to be ready in case I could cajole Harry into staying still long enough to be put in the cat carrier, but no. Perhaps it's time for tuna after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment