Monday, August 11, 2014

As I sit and wait

    Best Buy wants to know what my shopping experience was like. A week ago. While I wait to get the item I purchased delivered. All day. You know, the item I went into their store to purchase. And got to stand around being ignored until someone finally asked, "Do you have any questions, sir?" I said no, that I wanted to buy something, but that doesn't really constitute a question. (There were signs around saying, "If you have questions, go to the balloons," and he was one of the people at the balloons. As I say, I didn't have any questions, and the people at the balloons seemed to be in the business of selling Verizon, so I had waited by the item I wanted.)
    The young man who then waited on me was superb and took great care of me. However, the item I wanted was not in stock. So he took care of me to the Customer Service desk where they took my info and my debit card. That young lady did a fine job, too. But the point is, now it's more than a week later and I'm still waiting on an item I went into a store to buy. What exactly is the point to going there instead of clicking on Amazon, who also deliver faster?
    Moreover, since I gave Best Buy my email address, I've been deluged with spam from India. Coincidence? So I'm fairly disinclined to reply to their email asking about my shopping experience. Perhaps one day they'll google themselves and find this.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment