Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bait and switch

    I think I made it clear what I was talking about yesterday (kitty hork) without being too gross. Today, I'm no longer worried, because Harry seems fine. However, I do feel a little hoodwinked. He wormed his way into my heart with a little cute piping trilling voice that I thought I would get to enjoy for years to come. Since soiling my carpet, though, he's gone all Siamese on me. If you don't know cats, that's bad. Sort of like Barry White doing Fozzie Bear, if I can go all '70s on you.
    I assume that this is just a kitty sore throat and not kitty adolescence, though that is due, too. I'm hoping I get my sweet kitten voice back, but I guess I can live with the world's only tabby Siamese. He's still a pretty sweet fella, no matter what Amelia might think.

No comments:

Post a Comment