Tuesday, August 4, 2015

But on the other OTHER hand...

    I'm still sad about the non-functionality of my drone's camera. Not sad enough to buy a new camera for $20, but sad. However, my first reaction had some truth in it after all. There is some fun in flying the thing without a camera. Mainly, it's an opportunity to work on fine-tuning the controls. My early attempts to do this were a total failure, but my Facebook Syma X5C flyers group (yes, I've fallen that far) had some excellent tips. So someday... someday... maybe I'll actually be able to hover! THEN I'll get the $20 replacement camera!
    I don't remember my odd dreams last night except that they were very very dialogue-heavy and heavy in dialogue that didn't have anything to do with the old-time radio shows that were playing at the same time. I have a damn chatty subconscious, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment