Saturday, August 15, 2015

Dull nightmares crack me up

    My friend Walt and I were driving across the country from west to east to meet somebody somewhere on the east coast. For some reason, we took a side trip to the famous lake district of Kansas. (Hey, it was a dream!) For some other reason, we were using two cars. Mine was my car from real life. Walt was in a very randomly furnished waiting area, apparently trying to get his car repaired. I was hungry and getting annoyed about the wait since we still had my car and suggested that we go back to Omaha and get steaks. And Walt said that we might not be able to get there, that Omaha might be in the hands of FEMA. I think I said, "What is this?" and we together said, "The Apocalypse!" Lesson: Stay out of the Kansas lake district.
    In a later dream, I met a beautiful woman who said it was a shame I was such a clown, that she was looking for someone who was devoted to lifelong learning. She was gone before I could say, "That, too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment