Thursday, August 23, 2012

And we're back

    One thing that drives me crazy in advertising is the fake newsman or the fake DJ saying "And we're back" to try to fool idiots into thinking that this isn't really an ad. In magazines, ads that are set up to look like legitimate news stories have to be bracketed with the word "Advertisement." I appreciate that the continued corporatization of this country and concomitant deregulation has proceeded pretty far. However, obvious and bald-faced false advertising needs to be reined in. Think of the idiots!
    Dreams last night were pleasantly weird. The young woman to whom in a more ideal world I would be married had quit her job to become a crime solver. I don't think she had any clear notion how to do that. Then there was some kind of weird business where I was standing by a river periodically swimming out to rescue articles of furniture floating by. Now THAT would be a job for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment