Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nothing but trouble

    I suck at pickup lines, not least because I'm never trying to pick anyone up. But I could probably improve my social gambits anyway. Yesterday on the Cayce Riverwalk, there was an extremely attractive young woman with an infinitely cute puppy. I just said, "Nothing but trouble!" in what was supposed to be an ironical, isn't that cute sort of voice, but I think she took me seriously. I guess a better idea is to cut straight to "So cute!" and not make other people interpret whether I'm being sarcastic, sincere, nice or mean. They don't know intuitively that every day is Opposite Day at my house. Sweet dog anyway.
    Boy I had wild, wacky, kookoo-nuts dreams last night. You are fortunate that I don't remember any of them, but I woke both rested and energized at 6 a.m. Definitely an advertisement for kookoo-nuts dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment