Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Apparently my subconscious doesn't much like Bi-Lo

    I had this very odd dream last night where I visited a very tiny Bi-Lo (it's a supermarket chain in these parts, but in real life there aren't any tiny ones) and minutes later went back and it was stripped to the walls, with one or two employees cleaning up and a sign pointing shoppers to the nearest location. I was familiar with the nearest location, though it was imaginary, as it was in a sketchy (though also imaginary) neighborhood. All this may have something to do with my honest bewilderment in real life with two area McDonald's uh, I think they may call them "stores" now, which is an improvement over "restaurants" being knocked down to be rebuilt in exactly the same place for no known reason. Well, two that I know of.
    In the dream, there was also some business about my companion, probably my friend Robert, sitting at some kind of picnic table situation unsurprised that he couldn't get any lunch from Bi-Lo but apparently waiting for it to drop from heaven instead. Which would also be an improvement. (My conscious mind doesn't much like Bi-Lo either.)
    Taking the dang hippie to get his haircut later. He and Margaret were both feeling much better yesterday. Yay! Hopefully this is the start of a trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment