Wednesday, August 8, 2012

O.M.G!

    I use coconut milk in my pizza-free pizza (or if you prefer, gluten-free casein-free soy-free pizza), but there is always a great deal left over. As I have mentioned in the past, I will put some in the assorted stews I eat the rest of the time, and that always goes pretty well. However, the other day I was making Lowcountry shrimp boil and thought, why not put in coconut milk? I chickened out, and somehow managed to forget about with the first day's batch of leftovers. However, today I put the leftover coconut milk container on the leftover shrimp boil container so I couldn't possibly forget. Wow! Zowie! OMG! That there was a good move. Yowza! The best!
    Now, I don't know how it would work out cooking the stuff. I suspect that you add the coconut milk at the end after the shrimp, but maybe I'm just romancing. Or maybe I can add it a little before the shrimp so the vegetables will be a little more coconut-milk-infused. Dunno; all I know is I wanna have a party and serve this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment