Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Forward

    Phoning the postal service to try to get my mail service reestablished proved impossible. (As I've mentioned before, I put in a forwarding order for my dad and my mail went with him. Or just went away. Presumably, most of my bills and stuff aren't forwardable.) There's no way to talk to an actual human. But I FINALLY caught the mailman on his daily rounds. He explained that since the piece of paper inside the mailbox says Dantzler COA, that means that all Dantzler mail gets forwarded. He's going to change it to say "Malcolm Dantzler COA, John Dantzler stays," which hopefully will fix the problem. Yay!
    I have finally mastered turning the overnight radio down to the point where it's a reassuring voice in the background, but not one that's loud enough to awaken or otherwise bother me. I do recall a dream where some beeping was going on, presumably due to something on the radio. But it didn't wake me.

No comments:

Post a Comment