Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bleach

    So if you're watching the news closely, you may have seen that some imbecile very near here, suspended from the dialysis facility where he had been working, poured bleach into the machines. This was one of the facilities owned by the company that owns the facility where my dad goes, but not the one he uses. Many people would have been killed, but fortunately the company and the facility's manager make many checks and the bleach was caught before it got near any patient's bloodstream. The imbecile is under arrest and asking the judge to release him because he is the single parent of a five-year-old. And I think the judge and every single other person in the area is saying, "Gee, fella, you might have thought about that BEFORE you tried to kill dozens of people."
    It was much the topic of discussion among the folks in the waiting area yesterday. The ambulance and transportation drivers all knew the guy. Said he seemed weird, but not the type for attempting mass murder. Gives you pause.
    Last night in dreamland, my subconscious came through big time. There is a matter that I have been very, very worried about lately. My brain resolved it with a very happy ending. I doubt that anything like that happens in real life, but I was very grateful for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment