Monday, August 13, 2012

Fan

    It only took 3 1/2 years (how many times am I going to say that?) but I finally figured out that if I turn off the ceiling fan over my bed before I go to sleep, I don't wake up parched and needing to emulate a racehorse at 4 in the morning. Also most of the nightmares go away, since they seem designed to get me to wake up so I can go do the racehorse thing. I also tried reversing the ceiling fan, and that's actually more comfortable (even though you're not really supposed to do it until the winter) but still desiccating. Obviously, what I really need is a canopy bed or mosquito netting. I'm sure these would go over great with the Monkey.
    A day late, I realized what I should have said to the young woman with the great puppy: "Best puppy ever!" Simple, straightforward and to the point as well as accurate; EVERY dog is the best dog ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment